Growing up in East Berlin before the fall of the Berlin Wall, I always dreamed of owning a DW drum set one day. After the wall fell in 1989, one of the first things I did was walk over to the former West Berlin and I bought a set of DW drums, which were very costly at the time by East Berlin standards. Those were the drums I used to record our first Rammstein record. Signing with DW now as an artist feels like coming full circle in my musical career.
DW Drums in Oxnard, California, announces that Christoph Schneider will use its drums, hardware, and pedals. Christoph used DW to record Herzeleid, so he is probably looking for a similar sound for the next album!
The 10 most recent news
- 2018-11-23 - Viagogo will no longer be able to sell Rammstein tickets in Germany
- 2018-11-20 - Till recorded a duet with French singer Zaz
- 2018-11-19 - Till in a video of rapper Haftbefehl
- 2018-11-02 - Europe Stadium Tour 2019!
- 2018-10-28 - Richard gives details about the new album
- 2018-10-23 - Emigrate's third album : A Million Degrees
- 2018-09-21 - Till Lindemann : Messer Tour 2018
- 2018-08-10 - RammsteinShop pre-opening in Berlin
- 2018-06-18 - 2 exclusive concerts in Mexico for New Year's Eve
- 2018-06-08 - New French book about Rammstein: "Paroles de fans"