Growing up in East Berlin before the fall of the Berlin Wall, I always dreamed of owning a DW drum set one day. After the wall fell in 1989, one of the first things I did was walk over to the former West Berlin and I bought a set of DW drums, which were very costly at the time by East Berlin standards. Those were the drums I used to record our first Rammstein record. Signing with DW now as an artist feels like coming full circle in my musical career.
DW Drums in Oxnard, California, announces that Christoph Schneider will use its drums, hardware, and pedals. Christoph used DW to record Herzeleid, so he is probably looking for a similar sound for the next album!
The 10 most recent news
- 2018-06-18 - 2 exclusive concerts in Mexico for New Year's Eve
- 2018-06-08 - New French book about Rammstein: "Paroles de fans"
- 2018-05-14 - 7th album: recording done!
- 2018-04-29 - Rammstein are recording their 7th album at La Fabrique studios, in France
- 2018-02-25 - Hänsel and Gretel revisited by Till Lindemann and Peter Tägtgren
- 2018-01-25 - Christoph Schneider joins DW Drums
- 2018-01-07 - Rammstein has been awarded the Ferdinand von Quast Medal
- 2017-12-31 - Happy new year 2018!
- 2017-11-25 - Rammstein should enter studio in February 2018
- 2017-11-07 - Rammstein's 6 albums as vinyl records on December 8th